ICAR-NRRI Hajo Recruitment 2020: Apply For 7 Young Professional-II Posts @ RRLRRS, Gerua [Postponed]
ICAR-NRRI Hajo has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 7 Young Professional-II Posts. The official notification for the post will be released. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill Application. The Walk in date for this job is 17.03.2020 . This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in ICAR-NRRI Hajo. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest ICAR-NRRI Hajo 7 Young Professional-II Posts job notification 2020 fully.
ICAR-NRRI Hajo Recruitment 2020: [7 Young Professional-II]
The detailed information on ICAR-NRRI Hajo job notification 2020 has been given below and this ICAR-NRRI Hajo recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the 7 Young Professional-II job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Assamcarrers.com website. However, for more accurate information on this 7 Young Professional-II job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article.
ICAR-NRRI Hajo Recruitment 2020-Overview
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on ICAR-NRRI Hajo Recruitment 2020 are updated right here. The important details of ICAR-NRRI Hajo Recruitment 2020 highlighted in the table below.
|Organization Name||ICAR-NRRI Hajo|
|Job Type||Assam Govt. Job|
|Job Role||Young Professional-II|
|Job Location||Hajo Assam|
|Walk in date||17.03.2020|
Details of ICAR-NRRI Hajo Recruitment 2020
Regional Rainfed Lowland Rice Research Station, Gerua, Hajo, Kamrup has released a notification for the recruitment of 7 Young Professional-II posts. Walk in Interview proposed to be held on 17.03.2020 at 10:30A.M.for Young Professional-II, at the ICAR-NRRI, RRLRRS, Gerua, Assam in the project “Establishment of Biotech-KISHAN Hub” at RRLRRS, Gerua, Assam (EAP-309) is postponed due to administrative reasons. The details regarding essential/desirable qualifications, age, amount of emoluments etc., date and time of interview and other terms and conditions will be advertised in NRRI website- www.icar-nrri.in and www.aau.ac.in .
Name of post: Young Professional-II
No of posts: 07 (Seven) Pay: Rs. 25,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Age: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 45 years (Relaxation as per rules)
Educational Qualification: Postgraduate Degree or Graduate degree in Agricultural Science / Allied Science related to Agriculture / Life Science .
Desirable Qualification: – Experience in computer knowledge with data analysis and Report – Knowledge of local language – Knowledge of local rural farming situation in the aspiration districts (Baksa, Barpeta & Darrang)
How to apply ICAR-NRRI Hajo Recruitment 2020:
Eligible candidates desirous to be considered for the above mentioned position are advised to bring one copy of their bio-data along with photocopy of all the certificates and mark sheet affixing recent photograph thereon together with original copies of educational certificate/mark sheet (matriculation onwards), experience certificate and appear for the walk-in-interview on prescribed date, time and place.
Terms & Conditions ICAR-NRRI Hajo Recruitment 2020:
1. The above position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The services of appointed candidates will stand terminated automatically after expiry of the project or completion of the period indicated in the selection offer, whichever is earlier and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in NRRI/ICAR. The above age limits are given relaxation to SC/ST and OBC candidate as per Govt. of India norms.
2. Eligible candidates desirous to be considered for the above mentioned position are advised to bring one copy of their bio-data along with photocopy of all the certificates and mark sheet affixing recent photograph thereon together with original copies of educational certificate/mark sheet (matriculation onwards), experience certificate and appear for the walk-in-interview on prescribed date, time and place.
3. The decision of the Director, NRRI will be final and binding in all respects.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. All eligible candidates are requested to be present one hour before scheduled time on the date of Interview for necessary formalities.
6. If currently employed then the candidate will have to furnish no-objection certificate from thecurrent employer for appearing in the interview.
7. Canvasing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
Walk in date: 17.03.2020
Time: 11:00 AM
Venue: Regional Rainfed Lowland Rice Research Station, Gerua, Hajo, Kamrup—781102, Assam
Advertisement Details: Click Here
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q 1:Where ICAR-NRRI Hajo Young Professional-II Walk in will conduct?
Regional Rainfed Lowland Rice Research Station, Gerua, Hajo, Kamrup—781102, Assam
Q 2: When ICAR-NRRI Hajo Young Professional-II Walk in will conduct?
ICAR-NRRI Hajo Young Professional-II Walk in will conduct in 17.03.2020