AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020 (AIIMS Delhi) Job Notification:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi has started the online application process for Group-A, Group-B and Group-C para-medical (Non-Faculty) Recruitment 2020. All those candidates who are seeking job under All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi have a great opportunity to apply. The Institute is hiring candidates for recruitment to the post of Group-A, Group-B and Group-C para-medical (Non-Faculty). All willing candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode.
The online application window is being started from 12 February 2020 and continued till 12 March 2020. Candidates can check Eligibility, Vacancy Details, Selection Criteria and other details here.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) Job Notification:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) has invited applications for the Medical Physicist, Scientist and other posts. Interested candidates can apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 12 March 2020.
Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizen candidates for filling up of the following Group-A, Group-B and Group-C para-medical (Non-Faculty) posts at All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi (Advt. No. 7-1/2019-Estt-I(RCT)).
AIIMS Delhi Job Notification 2020–Overview
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020 are updated right here. The important details of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi Recruitment 2020 highlighted in the table below.
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi|
|Organization Name||AIIMS Delhi|
|Category||CENTRAL GOVT. Job|
|For Latest Job||AssamCarrers.com|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi Recruitment 2020:
- Scientist-II : 14 posts
- Biochemist : 04 posts
- Medical Physicist : 07 posts
- Medical Physicist (Nuclear Medicine) : 01 posts
- Store Keeper (General) : 06 posts
- Store Keeper (Drugs) : 13 posts
- Programmer : 10 posts
- Technician (Radiology) : 24 posts
- Jr. Engineer (Civil) : 06 posts
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical) : 03 posts
- Jr. Engineer (A/C & Refrigeration) : 04 posts
- Medical Laboratory Technologist : 110 posts
- Junior Hindi Translator : 02 posts
- Medical Social Service Officer Gr.II : 05 posts
- Life Guard : 01 posts
- Operation Theatre Assistant : 150 posts
- Nuclear Medical Technologist : 03 posts
- Pharmacist Gr.II : 08 posts
- Stenographer : 40 posts
- Assistant Warden : 02 posts
- Sanitary Inspector Gr.II : 05 posts
PhD One year experience post Ph D in the field. (This is in addition to experience or two years during the period of Ph.D.) or PhD Preference will be given to those possessing some experience and publications in the line.
1) A Good Master’s Degree in Biochemistry in chemistry with Biochemistry as a special subject from a recognized University.
2) Three years research or practical experience in Biochemistry Pathological Laboratory preferably of a Medical College or Hospital.
- Post Graduate (PG) Degree in Physics from a recognized University.
- A post M.Sc. diploma in radiological/medical physics from a recognized University.
- An internship of min. Twelve months in a recognized well-equipped radiation therapy department.
Master’s Degree in Economics/Commerce/Statistics.
Store keeper (Drugs):
Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university/institute.
BE/B. Tech. or Post Graduate in Science, Math etc. or Post Graduate in Computer Application.
BSc. (Hons.) in Radiography or B. Sc. Radiography 03 years course from n recognized University/Institution.
Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic institute.
Medical Laboratory Technologist:
Bachelors Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology/Medical Laboratory Science from any Government recognized university/Institution with 02 years relevant experience in a lab attached with a hospital having minimum 100 beds.
Junior Hindi Translator:
Masters degree or a recognized University in Hindi English with English and Hindi as a main/elective subject at the degree level.
More Details visit official Website: https://www.aiimsexams.org/
Application Fee: The application fee will be ₹1500/- and that for SC/ST category will be ₹1200/- to be paid by online means only. No fee for PWD candidates.
How to apply: Apply online at AIIMS Delhi website from 12/02/2020 to 12/03/2020 only for AIIMS Group A, B & C posts.
|Official Notification Download Here||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
FOR LATEST JOB: AssamCarrers.com