- Assam Arunodoi (Orunodoi) Scheme 2020 – Details
- Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Benefits of Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020
- Selection Process of Orunodoi Scheme 2020 Beneficiary
- Selection List Under Orunodoi Scheme 2020
- Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020 Application Form
- How to apply for Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020
- Filling up the Assam Orunodoi Scheme Form
- Orunodoi Scheme 2020 Application Form
- Important Links
Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2020 @ finance.assam.gov.in | Orunodoi Financial Assistance, Eligibility: Arunodoi Scheme or Orunodoi Scheme is an upcoming scheme under Finance Department of Assam Government.
As the officials of the Government Of Assam are going to launch the Arunodoi Scheme or Orunodoi Scheme on 2nd October 2020. The Beneficiaries under the Arunodoi or Orunodoi Scheme will be given Rs. 830/- Per Month.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020 | Rs. 830 Per Month Financial Assistance to all Families
Under this scheme, more than 17 Lakhs families are going to be benefited. Further, the total Benefit is 10,000 Per Year for nutritional and medicinal support. As of now, the Assam Arunodoi or Orunodoi Scheme Application Process is not yet started.
And the selection List of Beneficiaries for the scheme will be released on 17th August 2020. Therefore, aspirants can visit our website to know more information about the Schem
Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020 Highlight
The important details of Arunodoi Scheme or Orunodoi Scheme 2020 highlighted in the table below.
|Name of Scheme||Arunodoi Scheme or Orunodoi Scheme|
|Total||17 Lakh Families in the state|
|Organization Name||Finance Department, Government of Assam|
|Job Type||Govt Schemes|
Rs 830/- per month
|Launch Date||2nd October 2020|
Assam Arunodoi (Orunodoi) Scheme 2020 – Details
‘Orunodoi’ or Arunodoi Scheme is a new scheme of Government of Assam to be launched on 2nd October 2020. ‘Orunodoi’ scheme will provide Financial Assistance of Rs. 830 per month through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme to around 17 Lakh Families in the state.
They will receive the amount on the first day of every month, starting from October, 2020. Women being primary caretaker of family are kept as beneficiaries of the scheme.
Name of Scheme: Arunodoi Scheme or Orunodoi Scheme
Launched by: Govt. of Assam
Implemented By: Finance Department, Government of Assam
Amount: Rs 830/- per month
Launch Date: 2nd October 2020
Category: Govt Schemes
Objective: To provide monthly financial assistance to poor families.
Beneficiaries: Women belonging to poor families
Application Mode: Offline
Official Site: finance.assam.gov.in
Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To avail the benefits of the scheme, the applicant have to fulfill the following criteria:
i. Applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam.
ii. Applicant should be presently resident in Assam.
iii. Composite Household Income of the Applicant should be less than Rs. 2 Lakh per annum.
iv. The beneficiary (nominated female member) should have a bank account wherein the name in the bank records should match the scheme records. In case, the beneficiary does not possess a bank account then a bank account would be required to be opened prior to the date of approval of the application.
Under the scheme, priority shall be given to household with
▶ Widow/divorced/unmarried female/separated female
▶ Specially abled nominated female
▶ Specially abled household member
Benefits of Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020
– Govt of Assam is to provide Rs 830 per month each to 17 lakh families under this ‘Orunodoi’ Scheme.
– The support of Rs 830 per month will mean an additional per annum income of Rs 10,000 to the poor households, to meet their medical & nutritional needs.
– An amount of 2800 crore rupees is earmarked for the Arunodoi Scheme (Orunodoi scheme) in this year’s budget.
– The amount will be sent by DBT to bank account of nominated woman of the family.
– The selection of beneficiaries to start from August 17, 2020.
– Beneficiaries will receive the amount on the first day of every month, starting from October, 2020.
– It shall benefit all poor households whether they are covered under NFSA or not.
– Under this initiative, the State has set a commitment to alleviate the financial problems of impoverished families in Assam through ‘Substantial Income Support’. Women being primary caretaker of family are kept as beneficiaries of the scheme.
Selection Process of Orunodoi Scheme 2020 Beneficiary
The District Level Monitoring Committee may devise modalities for preparing the list of eligible beneficiaries strictly as per the Guidelines. The preliminary selection of the beneficiaries will be done at the level of Gaon Panchayat(GP) Village Council Development Committee (VCDC)Urban Local Body (ULB) based on eligibility/ineligibility conditions .
An undertaking cum checklist of the eligibility/ineligibility conditions has been prepared for use at GP / VCDC / ULB level which is attached at Annexure ‘A’. Only one such undertaking cum checklist should be prepared against each proposed beneficiary household.
Compilation at LAC level: The undertaking cum checklist, forwarded by the Gaon Panchayat / VCDC / ULB, will be compiled LAC wise by Member Secretary, DLMC to be put up fo the District Level Monitoring Committee for prioritization/selection.
Prioritization of list of applicants by District Level Monitoring Committee: The District level Monitoring Committee will meet to prioritize and finalize the received list of applicants submitted by the GPNCDC/ ULBs, based on the priority criteria mentioned above.
Selection List Under Orunodoi Scheme 2020
The selection list for the Arunodoi Scheme 2020 will be released by Government of Assam from 17th August 2020. And the applicants who got selected under the Arunodoi Scheme 2020 will receive funds through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode to the bank account of nominated woman of the family.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020 Application Form
The Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020 Application Form is not yet released. The Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020 Application Form will be in offline Mode. We will update the exact details about the Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020 once the Application Form is available along with official notification.
How to apply for Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020
- Scroll down, go to Important Links
- Click on “Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2020 Application Form”
- Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2020 Application Form will be opened
- Download the form and fill the all details.
- Submit the form along with all necessary documents to the respective office/s.
Filling up the Assam Orunodoi Scheme Form
– Orunodoi Sahayaks at GP / VCDC / ULB shall facilitate the process of filling up Detailed Application Form (DAF).
– DAF shall be used to collect the bank details and other information.
– The DAF also contains a self-affidavit to be signed by the selected beneficiaries specifying the eligibility conditions.
Orunodoi Scheme 2020 Application Form
|Starting Date to Apply||15 Aug 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply||15 Sep 2020|
|Orunodoi Scheme 2020 Application Form||Click Here|
|Orunodoi Scheme 2020 Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Job||Click Here|
Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020 FAQs
What is Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2020?
Assam Arunodoi or Orunodoi Scheme is an upcoming scheme that is going to be started by the Assam government to provide financial assistance to poor families.
How much amount will be credited under Arunodoi Scheme?
Rs. 830/- will be credited directly to the family accounts every month under Arunodoi Scheme.
What is the eligibility to apply for Assam Arunodoi Scheme?
The families whose income is less than Rs. 2 Lakh per annum are eligible to apply the Assam Arunodoi Scheme.
When will the selection list of the Assam Arunodoi Scheme be released?
The selection list of the Assam Arunodoi Scheme will be released on 17th August 2020.
How Many People in Assam Get Assam Arunodoi Scheme?
17 Lakh Families in the state