Assam Police Junior Assistant Selection Process | Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 | Assam Police Stenographer Recruitment 2020 | Assam police Recruitment 2020 | Recruitment of Assam Police Junior Assistant |
Assam Police Junior Assistant Exam Pattern Syllabus Download 2020 – 204 Junior Assistant & Stenographer Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification: Application is invited from the citizen of Assam for filling up vacant posts of Assam Police Recruitment 204 Junior Assistant & Stenographer post. Before applying to this job, aspirants can check their eligibility in the following article. Assam Police career comes under the Government Sector Job in Assam. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Assam Police Department job applications that are collected by Online mode.
Job for Assam police Junior Assistant 2020
Assam Police inviting 204 Junior Assistant & Stenographer Job Online applications. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Assam Police latest job notification 2020 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Assam Police Junior Assistant & Stenographer job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee in our assamcarrers.com website. For more accurate information on this Assam Police Junior Assistant & Stenographer job notification, read the following article.
Job for Assam police, Junior Assistant and Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Highlight
The important details of Assam Police Junior Assistant /Stenographer Recruitment 2020 highlighted in the table below.
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant /Stenographer|
|Organization Name||Assam Police Department|
|Salary||14000-49000 (GP- 6200 )|
|Job Type||Assam Govt Job|
|Last Date|| |
Assam Police Junior Assistant Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus Download 2020
Today, in this article we will discuss the selection process, syllabus and guide books for Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020.
1. Junior Assistant (A.P.HQrs): 15 [UR: 4, OBC/MOBC: 3, SC: 3, STH: 1, STP: 3, EWS: 1]
2. Junior Assistant (District Police): 170 [UR: 60, OBC/ MOBC: 38, SC: 8, STH: 3, STP: 16, EWS: 45]
3. Stenographer (Grade-III): 19 [OBC/ MOBC: 5, SC: 1, STH: 3, STP: 5, EWS: 5]
THERE WILL BE NO APPLICATION FEE.
Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January, 2020 (candidate must have born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982) .
Relaxation :Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
i) 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (H) &ST (P).
ii) 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
1. Junior Assistant (A.P.HQrs): The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer.
2. Junior Assistant (District Police): The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer.
3. Stenographer (Grade-III): The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
1. Junior Assistant (A.P.HQrs): Rs 14000-49000 (Pay Band No. 2) plus Rs. 6200-grade pay
2. Junior Assistant (District Police): Rs 14000-49000 (Pay Band No. 2) plus Rs. 6200-grade pay
3. Stenographer (Grade-III): Rs 14000-49000 (Pay Band No.2) plus Rs. 8700-grade pay
– There will be two phases of Test (i) Written Test and (ii) Practical Test.
– Before entering the examination center, biometrics of each candidate will be done.
Assam Police Junior Assistant Exam Pattern Syllabus Download 2020
The written test are going to be of fifty marks and can be completely OMR based.
- there’ll be 50 questions and every question is going to be of 1 (one) mark.
- there’ll be negative marking of ½ mark for every wrong answer.
- Candidates will use a black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet.
- The duration of the test is going to be of two (two) hours.
- Candidates numbering only 5 times the amount of posts in respect of every category (Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, S.T. (P), S.T.(H) & EWS) both male & female are going to be involved Practical Test on merit category.
Written Test Syllabus for Assam Police Junior Assistant
(i) Logical reasoning, aptitude
(ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India
(iii) Comprehension and
(iv) General Knowledge
Practical Test for Assam Police Junior Assistant
i) Computer Based spelling test: 20 marks[ 10 minutes]
ii) Computer Based typing test: 20 marks[ 10 minutes]
iii) Computer Based MCQ test: 10 marks[ 10 minutes]
Total: 50 marks
Computer Based Spelling Test
Candidates will have to correct the spelling from a given paragraph. There will be 40 incorrect words in the paragraph. Half (0.5) marks will be awarded for correcting a word.
Computer Based Typing Test for Junior Assistant
Candidate will have to type a given paragraph containing 200 words. one tenth (0.1) mark for every correct word will be awarded.
Computer Based MCQ Test
– There will be 20 Multiple Choice Questions related to Computer knowledge. Half (0.5) marks will be awarded for each correct answer. – There will be no negative marking
For Stenographer (Grade-III), the following will be an additional test for 50 marks.
Stenography Test For Assam Police Junior Assistant
1. Speed Test in shorthand at a speed of 80 words per minute (Duration 5 minutes)(400 words) (Dictation)
2. Time to be given to the candidates for testing the computer [3 minutes duration]
3. Time for transcription for the dictated portion in computer [20 minutes duration]
Marks for Dictation and its transcription
– Candidate will have to transcribe the dictated paragraph of 400 words on the computer.
– 0.125 mark for every correct transcribed word will be awarded.
Important Documents to bring in Practical Test
The candidates should bring a set of attested photocopies along with the originals of the following documents for verification by the Selection Committee on the date of Practical Test.
i. Certificate of proof of age. (Admit card of H.S.L.C. / equivalent examination).
ii. Certificate of Graduation (B.A./B.Sc./B. Com. or equivalent degree) (pass certificate as well as marks sheet and Certificate on Computer proficiency for Jr. Asstt. and a Certificate of stenography for stenographer (in original).
iii. Certificate of additional qualification such as Degree / Diploma Certificate from recognized/accredited institute etc. ( pass certificate as well as marks sheet in original)
iv. Certificate of Caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P) / ST (H) / SC / OBC & MOBC.
v. EWS Certificate from Competent Authority, if any.
vi. 2 (two) copies of recent photographs of passport size which was uploaded in the online application.
Based on the aggregate performance (marks obtained) of the candidates in the Written Test & Practical Test for Junior Assistant and Written Test, Practical Test & Stenography Test for Stenographer, the Final Merit Lists will be prepared category wise for the posts of Junior Assistant and Stenographer (Grade-III) as under.
1) Written Test: 50 marks
2) Practical Test: 50 marks
Total: 100 marks
1) Written Test: 50 marks
2) Practical Test: 50 marks
3) Stenography Test: 50 marks
Total: 150 marks
– In case of a tie in marks, the candidate older in age will be placed higher in the merit list. Further, candidates having the same date of birth and have obtained equal marks will be placed in the merit list according to the percentage of marks in graduation.
– In case, posts reserved for EWS are not filled up by candidates belonging to the EWS category due to a shortage of the eligible candidates, the posts will be filled up from the candidates of the unreserved category.
Starting Date of Online: 04/04/2020
Last Date of Online:
Important Links for the post of Assam Police Junior Assistant and Stenographer Recruitment 2020
Assam Police Junior Assistant and Stenographer Recruitment FAQs
How to fill the UP Scholarship application form online?
Applicants can fill the application form by following steps –
1. Visit the official website.
2. Click on the “Student” section given on the menu bar.
3. Select the relevant option (fresh / renewal login) from the drop-down menu according to the scholarship scheme applied for.
4. Log in with the registration no., password, and date of birth.
Candidates will be redirected to the page indicating the instructions related to application. Read all the instructions carefully.
5. Click the “Proceed” button provided at the end of the paper.
6. Hit the “Fill application form” section from the dashboard.
7. Application form will open.
8. Please enter all information with care in the application form.
9. Once all the details are filed click on “Submit” button.
10. Upload all the documents Which is needed in the application form.
11. Observe all the information entered in the application form before final submission.
12. Click on “Submit” button for final submission.
Take multiple printouts of the filled application form
How do I get my UP Scholarship application form online?