Chief Judicial Magistrate Sonitpur Recruitment 2020 | Chief Judicial Magistrate Sonitpur Grade-IV Recruitment 2020 | Chief Judicial Magistrate Sonitpur Peon Recruitment 2020
Chief Judicial Magistrate Sonitpur – 7 Peon (Grade-IV) Posts, Check Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of the CJM, Sonitpur, Assam. Applications must be submitted offline through Chief Judicial Magistrate, Sonitpur. Only offline applications will be received with effect from 2-06-2020 and the last date of receiving application will be 16-06-2020. Before applying to this job, aspirants can check their eligibility in the following article. CJM, Sonitpur, Assam career comes under the Assam Government Sector Job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in CJM, Sonitpur, Assam job applications that are collected by offline mode.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Sonitpur Recruitment 2020
Chief Judicial Magistrate Sonitpur invites offline applications for 7 Peon (Grade-IV) Posts. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity inChief Judicial Magistrate Sonitpur – 7 Peon (Grade-IV) Posts latest job notification 2020 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Chief Judicial Magistrate Sonitpur recruitment job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee in our assamcarrers.com website. For more accurate information on this Chief Judicial Magistrate Sonitpur – 7 Peon (Grade-IV) Posts job notification, read the following article.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Sonitpur Grade-IV Recruitment 2020
The important details of Chief Judicial Magistrate Sonitpur Recruitment 2020 highlighted in the table below.
|Name of Post||Peon (Grade-IV)|
|Organization Name||Chief Judicial Magistrate Sonitpur|
|Salary||12000-52000/- + G.P. Rs. 1900/-|
Chief Judicial Magistrate Sonitpur Peon Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
Chief Judicial Magistrate, Sonitpur has released a notification for the recruitment of 7 Peon (Grade-IV) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply for these posts.
Posts Name & Vacancy Details
1. Office Peon
No of posts: 1 [OBC, Reserved for women only]
2. Court Attached Peon
No of posts: 1 [UR, Reserved for women only]
3. Peon (Attached Peon)
No of posts: 5 [UR: 3, OBC/ MOBC: 1, STP: 1]
There is no application fee
Pay: (PB- 1) Rs. 12000-52000/- + G.P. Rs. 1900/-
Class VIII passed and up to Class-X passed.
* Candidates must have passed Class VIII, but Candidates who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for the aforesaid post.
How To Apply
The application with self attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Qualification, Age, caste, Valid Employment Exchange registration Card, along with 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side should reach the office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Sonitpur.
The applicant should mention their Mobile Numbers in the application without fail.
- Starting date of offline application: 2/06/2020
- Last date of offline application: 16/06/2020 up to 5 pm
Chief Judicial Magistrate Sonitpur Recruitment 2020 FAQs
How to fill the UP Scholarship application form online?
Applicants can fill the application form by following steps –
1. Visit the official website.
2. Click on the “Student” section given on the menu bar.
3. Select the relevant option (fresh / renewal login) from the drop-down menu according to the scholarship scheme applied for.
4. Log in with the registration no., password, and date of birth.
Candidates will be redirected to the page indicating the instructions related to application. Read all the instructions carefully.
5. Click the “Proceed” button provided at the end of the paper.
6. Hit the “Fill application form” section from the dashboard.
7. Application form will open.
8. Please enter all information with care in the application form.
9. Once all the details are filed click on “Submit” button.
10. Upload all the documents Which is needed in the application form.
11. Observe all the information entered in the application form before final submission.
12. Click on “Submit” button for final submission.
Take multiple printouts of the filled application form
How do I get my UP Scholarship application form online?