CIT Kokrajhar Entrance Exam 2020: Central Institute of Technology Kokrajhar DIPLOMA Admission 2020
cit kokrajhar entrance exam 2020| cit kokrajhar entrance 2020 | cit kokrajhar Diploma entrance exam 2020| CITEE 2020 Admissions: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria
CITEE 2020 will be conducted by the Central Institute of Technology at Kokrajhar district. It was established by the government of India in 2006. CIT is a public engineering institution. It is situated in the north-eastern state of Assam. CITEE offers admission to interested candidates into three years of Diploma courses of study in six different branches of engineering in CIT, Kokrajhar, which is affiliated to the State Council of Technical Education, Assam. For further details regarding CITEE 2020 the candidate must read the article given below.
PROGRAMMES OFFERED BY THE INSTITUTE:
Currently the institute offers the following programmes:
(i) Diploma (3 years)
(ii) B.Tech. (4 years)
(iii) B. Des. (4 years )
DIPLOMA Offered and intake capacities under various degree programme are given below:
|Electronics and Telecommunication (ET)||30|
|Computer Science (CO)||30|
|Control & Instrumentation (CAI)||30|
|Food Processing Technology (FP)||30|
|Construction Technology (CT)||30|
|Animation & Multimedia Technology (AM)||30|
Out of the total number of seats in Diploma Programme, 85% of the seats are offered through Central Institute of Technology Entrance Examination (CITEE) conducted by CIT, Kokrajhar and remaining 15% of the seats are offered through Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) conducted by State Council of Technical Education, Assam.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed HSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and 50% of marks in Science, Mathematics (or Advanced Mathematics) and English taken together for GEN/OBC candidates (relaxed upto 5% of marks for ST/SC/PWD candidates).
The age of the candidates as on 01-08-2020 must not exceed the following age limit for different categories-
(i) GEN/OBC-19 years.
(ii) SC/ST/PWD-24 years.
(iii) Female Candidates-22 years.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE Central Institute of Technology Kokrajhar DIPLOMA Program:
A candidate may be admitted into the Diploma programme of CIT in two ways. The candidate has to clear the CITEE-2020 entrance examination followed by counseling at CIT, Kokrajhar. The second way is to appear in Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020 conducted by Director, State Council for Technical Education (SCTE),
Guwahati, Assam. The candidates appearing in PAT are to attend counseling called by SCTE whereby their eligibility would be verified and their admission forwarded to CIT, Kokrajhar. Out of the totalseats, 85% of seats shall be filled up by the candidates qualified by CITEE-2020 and remaining 15% of seats shall be filled up by the candidates through PAT-2020 conducted by SCTE, Assam.
In filling up of the available seats, the Institute shall follow the following reservation policy.
(i) 60% from BTAD (60% ST, 5% SC, 15% OBC and 20% General)
(ii) 20% from North-East region excluding BTAD.
(iii)17% from All India excluding North-East Region.
(iv)03% for physically handicapped candidates.
The selection through serial no. (ii), (iii) & (iv) will follow the reservation policy for SC, ST, OBC and General as laid down by the Government of India. In case the seats as mentioned in (ii), (iii) & (iv) are not filled up by respective candidates, the seats will be filled up by candidates from the BTAD region
SELECTION PROCESS Central Institute of Technology Kokrajhar DIPLOMA Program:
The selection of aspiring candidates for admission shall be based on their performance in the respective Entrance Examinations. However, the candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria of essential Educational Qualification and Age Limit. The selection will be based on merit separately for all regions and reservation categories. Candidates who
fail to furnish the proofs for their claims in respect of reservation of seat pertaining to region and category shall not be considered. A merit/ranking list would be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in the Entrance examination separately for region wise and category wise. The ranking for CITEE-2020 will depend on the total marks obtained in the Entrance exam, then in the order of individual marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English, in cases whereby the total marks obtained is same.
Application Fees Details:
|General/OBC candidates applying for 1 and 10 entry scheme||Rs. 1200/-|
|General candidates applying for 11 or 12 entry scheme||Rs. 1800/-|
|SC/ST candidates applying for 1 and 10 entry scheme||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST candidates applying for 11 or 12 entry scheme||Rs. 900/-|
Documents Required to fill the Application form
The documents required to fill the application form is given below.
- Class 10th and 12th Certificate and mark sheet
- Image of the Left Thumb Impression
- Graduation certificate and mark sheet if applying for PG courses.
- ID proof or Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter\’s identity card, Passport, College ID Card.
- Category certificates( SC/ST/ OBC)
- Scanned photograph/ signatures.
CITEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for CITEE 2020 given below:
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode only.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours.
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions
- Subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English
- Total No. of Questions: 150 questions
- Maximum Marks: 150
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Total marks|
CIT Entrance Examination Syllabus
CITEE 2020 will comprise of the syllabus of class 10th or equivalent. Topics from subjects like Mathematics & Science and English will be covered. Candidates can check the complete syllabus from the university website.
CITEE 2020 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding is CITEE Admit card is given below.
- CITEE 2020 Admit Card will be released a few days before the examination on the official website
- Candidates can download their admit cards/hall tickets online by entering their login details.
- Only those candidates who have submitted the application form and paid the fees will be able to download admit cards/hall tickets.
Steps To Download The Admit Card:
Follow the given steps to download the admit card.
- Firstly, Log on to the official website and click on CITEE 2020.
- On the next page, click on “Applicant Login” situated in the top menu bar, an Applicant Login Screen will appear.
- Sign in your account using your ‘Application Number’ & ‘Date of Birth’. You’ll be taken to the Applicant Login Page.
- Now, click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ option.
- Lastly, your Admit Card will be generated. Candidates must not forget to take the Print out of the ADMIT CARD.
CITEE 2020 Exam Centers
CITEE 2020 will be conducted at the following places:
CITEE 2020 Results
The vital information regarding CITEE 2020 result is given below.
- CITY 2020 results will be released after the examination on the official website.
- Candidates can check their results from the official website by entering their login details.
- Through results, candidates can check whether they are eligible to take admission or not.
- Only the qualifying candidates will be allowed to take part in counselling.
CITEE 2020 Counselling
The details CITEE 2020 Counselling is given below.
- CITEE 2020 counselling will be starting from July 2020.
- The authority will be to release the notification regarding the counselling procedure on the official website.
- Counselling will be done based on the score of the entrance exam and interviews.
- The counselling procedure will start after a few days of the result declaration.
- Only qualified candidates will be allowed to download their call letters from the website through online mode.
- Candidates called for counselling have to report on the prescribed date and time at the given venue.
- If they come after reporting the time they will not be considered for counselling.
Documents Required At the time of counselling:
- The hard copy of the Online filled Application Form and fee slip
- Admit card
- High School pass marks sheet and Certificate as a proof of date of birth
- Pass Marks sheet of 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- NCC/NSS/Sports/Extra-Curricular Certificates (if claiming for weight),
- Category Certificates for SC/ST/OBC*/Defense Personnel or dependant/PH/FF dependant, issued by the competent authority.
- Passport size photograph of the candidates
HOW TO APPLY:
CIT Entrance Examination -2020 shall be conducted in two sessions on the same day. In the morning session entrance examination would be for CITDEE (B.Tech. Direct) and CITLET (B.Tech Lateral) and in the afternoon session entrance examination would be for CITEE (Diploma) and CITBDAT (B. Des.). Hence, an eligible candidate applying for CITDEE can also apply for CITBDAT or CITEE.
The application form should be properly filled in original and submitted to ‘THE MEMBER SECRETARY, ADMISSION COMMITTEE, CIT, KOKRAJHAR, BTAD, ASSAM-783370”, by registered/speed/general post .
For Online Mode, candidates may fill the application form through the given link-
Apply Online: Click Here (From April 2020)
Latest job Update: Assamcrrers.com
CIT Kokrajhar Entrance Exam 2020: DIPLOMA Admission 2020
CIT Kokrajhar Entrance Exam 2020: DIPLOMA Admission 2020. A candidate may be admitted into the Diploma programme of CIT in two ways. CITEE-2020 AND PAT-2020
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KOKRAJHAR
Course Provider URL: https://www.cit.ac.in/