DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 | DRDO Apprentice 2020 | DRDO Recruitment 2020 | DRDO new Recruitment
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – 116 ITI Apprentice Trainee Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification: Application is invited from the citizen of Indian for filling up vacant posts of DRDO Apprentice Posts. Before applying to this job, aspirants can check their eligibility in the following article. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in DRDO Apprentice job applications that are collected by online mode.
DRDO ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – DRDO Apprentice Job Online applications. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity at DRDO 116 ITI Apprentice Trainee latest job notification 2020 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the DRDO 116 ITI Apprentice Trainee Recruitment selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee in our assamcarrers.com website. For more accurate information on this DRDO 116 ITI Apprentice Trainee job notification, read the following article.
DRDO 116 ITI Apprentice Trainee Recruitment Highlight
The important details of DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 highlighted in the table below.
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|Salary|| 1. For COPA, PAINTER, PLUMBER & WELDER Rs.7700/- per month.|
2. For OTHER TRADES Rs.8050/- per month.
|Job Type||Central Govt Job|
DRDO ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE) of Defence Research and Development Organisation has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 116 ITI Apprentice Trainee vacancies:
1. Carpenter: 02
2. Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA): 23
3. Draughtsman (Mechanical): 05
4. Electrician: 20
5. Electronics: 02
6. Fitter: 33
7. Machinist: 11
8. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 05
9. Painter: 02
10. Plumber: 02
11. Turner: 05
12. Welder: 06
Candidates should have passed out from the ITI duly recognized by NCVT as per Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with a minimum of two years duration except for the COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT (COPA), PAINTER, PLUMBER, and WELDER.
1. For COPA, PAINTER, PLUMBER & WELDER Rs.7700/- per month.
2. For OTHER TRADES Rs.8050/- per month.
* For Apprentice trainees, candidates who have passed in the year 2017/2018/2019 are only eligible to apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam earlier than 2017 are not eligible.
* Candidates with Diploma / Graduate in any discipline qualification are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit 01.01.2020
Minimum Age limit: 18 years, Maximum Age limit : * Unreserved category – 27 yrs,
* OBC – 30 yrs, * SC/ST – 32 yrs, * PWD – 37 yrs
1. ITI Apprentice Trainees: Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection under candidates will be carried out by shortlisting on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI) followed by the Screening Test/Interview.
2. Details of shortlisted candidates for Interview will be intimated through email & SMS. Candidates are advised to check regularly for the exact date and time of the interview/screening test.
3. Screening test / Interview (or) both will be conducted at CVRDE, Chennai for ITI Apprentices as per dates sent through mail & SMS.
How To Apply
Applications are to be submitted online through the following website: rac.gov.in.
Registration of ITI candidates on the NCVT MIS portal (https://ncvtmis.gov.in) is mandatory.
The closing date for online registration is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the newspaper.
Last Date to Apply Online: 03/04/2020
Important Links for the Dibru College Dibrugarh Recruitment 2020
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 FAQs
How to fill the UP Scholarship application form online?
Applicants can fill the application form by following steps –
1. Visit the official website.
2. Click on the “Student” section given on the menu bar.
3. Select the relevant option (fresh / renewal login) from the drop-down menu according to the scholarship scheme applied for.
4. Log in with the registration no., password, and date of birth.
Candidates will be redirected to the page indicating the instructions related to application. Read all the instructions carefully.
5. Click the “Proceed” button provided at the end of the paper.
6. Hit the “Fill application form” section from the dashboard.
7. Application form will open.
8. Please enter all information with care in the application form.
9. Once all the details are filed click on “Submit” button.
10. Upload all the documents Which is needed in the application form.
11. Observe all the information entered in the application form before final submission.
12. Click on “Submit” button for final submission.
Take multiple printouts of the filled application form
How do I get my UP Scholarship application form online?