DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 | DRDO Recruitment 2020 | DRDO Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B posts | DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2020 |
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 – 167 Scientist – B Posts, Check Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification: Recruitment and Assessment Centre, Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) has released a notification for the recruitment of 167 Scientist-B posts. Before applying to this job, aspirants can check their eligibility in the following article. DRDO RAC career comes under the Central Government Sector Job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in DRDO RAC Department job applications that are collected by Online mode.
Job for DRDO-RAC Recruitment 2020
RAC invites online applications from graduate engineers and post graduates in Science including students who are appearing or have appeared in their final year examination through RAC website (https://rac.gov.in) for recruitment to the posts of Scientist `B’ in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO),. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in DRDO latest job notification 2020 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the DRDO-RAC Scientist-B job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee in our assamcarrers.com website. For more accurate information on this DRDO-RAC Scientist-B job notification, read the following article.
DRDO-RAC Recruitment 2020 For Scientist B Posts Highlight
The important details of DRDO-RAC Recruitment 2020 highlighted in the table below.
|Name of Post||Scientist-B|
|Organization Name||Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – 80,000/- p.m.|
DRDO-RAC Scientist B Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
Recruitment and Assessment Centre, Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) has released a notification for the recruitment of 167 Scientist-B posts.
1. Electronics & Comm. Engg – 37 Posts (UR-15, EWS-4, OBC-10, SC-5, ST-3)
2. Mechanical Engg – 35 Posts (UR-14, EWS-3, OBC-10, SC-5, ST-3)
3. Computer Science & Engg – 31 Posts (UR-12, EWS-4, OBC-8, SC-5, ST-2)
4. Electrical Engg – 12 Posts (UR-5, EWS-0, OBC-4, SC-2, ST-1)
5. Material Science & Engg/ Metallurgical Engg – 10 Posts (UR-5, EWS-2, OBC-2, SC-1, ST-0)
6. Physics – 8 Posts (UR-2, EWS-1, OBC-2, SC-2, ST-1)
7. Chemistry – 7 Posts (UR-3, EWS-0, OBC-2, SC-1, ST-1)
8. Chemical Engg – 6 Posts (UR-2, EWS-1, OBC-2, SC-1, ST-0)
9. Aeronautical Engg – 4 Posts (UR-1, EWS-1, OBC-1, SC-0, ST-1)
10. Mathematics – 4 Posts (UR-2, EWS-0, OBC-1, SC-1, ST-0)
11. Civil Engg – 3 Posts (UR-2, EWS-0, OBC-1, SC-0, ST-0)
12. Psychology – 10 Posts (UR-4, EWS-1, OBC-2, SC-2, ST-1)
General (UR), EWS and OBC male candidates are required to pay a nonrefundable non-transferable application fee of Rs 100/- (Rs. One Hundred only) payable online only. There is no application fee for SC/ST/PwD and women candidates.
i) Un Reserved (UR) /EWS: 28 years
ii) OBC (Non-creamy layer): 31 years
iii) SC/ST: 33 years
Posts 1 to 3: At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology + Valid GATE score/ Minimum 80% aggregate marks in EQ degree, if done from an IIT or NIT.
Posts 4 to 5: At least First Class Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology + Valid GATE score
Posts 6 to 11: At least First Class Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology/ At least First Class Master’s Degree + Valid GATE score
Post 12: At least First Class Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized university or equivalent + Qualified the NET exam for eligibility to Assistant Professorship in Psychology
Rs. 80,000/- p.m. (starting)
i) The shortlisted candidates on the basis of the GATE scores and/or Descriptive Examination or percentage of marks in NET will be required to appear in the Personal Interview to be held at Delhi or any other place as decided by RAC/ DRDO.
ii) The offer of appointment to the selected candidates will be restricted to the number of vacancies in order of merit. The appointment, however, will be subject to satisfying conditions like qualifying the Medical Examination prescribed for Group ‘A’ Technical posts of Govt. of India with Field Service liability and verification of character antecedents besides verification of SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD(HH)/PwD(OH) certificate etc, wherever applicable.
iii) Final result (customised for individual candidate) will be made available at RAC website (https://rac.gov.in).
How To Apply
Candidates are required to register online at the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in).
Only online applications will be received. The last date of receiving applications will be 10/07/2020.
Starting Date of Online: 29/05/2020
Last Date of Online: 10/07/2020
Important Links for the post of Scientist-B DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020
DRDO-RAC Scientist-B Recruitment FAQs
How to fill the UP Scholarship application form online?
Applicants can fill the application form by following steps –
1. Visit the official website.
2. Click on the “Student” section given on the menu bar.
3. Select the relevant option (fresh / renewal login) from the drop-down menu according to the scholarship scheme applied for.
4. Log in with the registration no., password, and date of birth.
Candidates will be redirected to the page indicating the instructions related to application. Read all the instructions carefully.
5. Click the “Proceed” button provided at the end of the paper.
6. Hit the “Fill application form” section from the dashboard.
7. Application form will open.
8. Please enter all information with care in the application form.
9. Once all the details are filed click on “Submit” button.
10. Upload all the documents Which is needed in the application form.
11. Observe all the information entered in the application form before final submission.
12. Click on “Submit” button for final submission.
Take multiple printouts of the filled application form
How do I get my UP Scholarship application form online?