Polytechnic Recruitment 2020: Apply For 55 GRADE-IV POST LAST DATE:23/03/2020
DTE Assam Grade IV Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Technical Education(DTE), Assam invites online applications from the permanent resident of Assam for appointment to the following posts of newly established 5(five) Polytechnics in the following districts namely Tinsukia, Morigaon, Chirang, Udalguri and Hailakandi to be made functional from August 2020. Candidates who are eligible and interested in the vacancy details can read the notification & apply it online.
DTE Assam Grade IV Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for 55 Bearer, Peon, Chowkidar, Workshop Jugali: The official notification for the post will be released on 25.02.2020. nterested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill DTE Assam Online Application from 29.02.2020 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 23.03.2020. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in DTE Assam. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest DTE Assam job notification 2020. Director of Technical Education Assam (DTE) job applications are collected by Online mode, through dte.assam.gov.in.
DTE ASSAM Grade IV Recruitment 2020 For Five Newly Established Polytechnics In Assam
Online applications are invited from the permanent residents of Assam for recruitment to the following Grade-IV posts of 5 (Five) newly established Polytechnics to be made functional from August 2020 under the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam.
Director of Technical Education Assam (DTE Assam) Grade IV Recruitment 2020 @dte.assam.gov.in
The detailed information on DTE Assam Grade IV latest job notification 2020 has been given below and this DTE Assam recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Director of Technical Education Assam (DTE Assam) Grade IV (Bearer, Peon, Chowkidar, Workshop Jugali) job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in Assamcarrers.com website. However, for more accurate information on this Director of Technical Education Assam (DTE Assam) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website www.dte.assam.gov.in.
Details of Director of Technical Education Assam (DTE Assam) Recruitment 2020
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on Director of Technical Education Assam (DTE Assam) Recruitment 2020 are updated right here. The important details of DTE Assam Recruitment 2020 for Grade IV (Bearer, Peon, Chowkidar, Workshop Jugali) are highlighted in the table below.
|Name of organization||Director of Technical Education Assam (DTE Assam)|
|Job type||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Job location||Tinsukia, Morigaon, Chirang, Udalguri, Hailakandi (Assam)|
|Name of the post||Grade IV ((Bearer, Peon, Chowkidar, Workshop Jugali etc.)|
|Online Apply Start||29.02.2020|
|Online Apply Last Date||23.03.2020|
Director of Technical Education Assam (DTE Assam) Job Vacancy Details
Total posts: 55
- Start Date of Online Application: 29/02/2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 23/03/2020
Name of posts: Grade-IV (Bearer, Peon, Chowkidar, Workshop, Jugali, etc)
Age: Between 18 to 38 years of age on 01/01/2020. Upper Age Limit Relaxation is as per Government of India Rules.
Qualification: Class-VIII Passed
Salary: PB of Rs. 12,000 – 52,000 plus Grade Pay of Rs.3900/-
Vacancy Details DTE ASSAM Grade IV Recruitment:
- Tinsukia – 11 [ UR: 05, OBC: 03, SC: 01, ST(P): 01, EWS: 01 ]
- Morigaon – 11 [ UR: 05, OBC: 03, SC: 01, ST(P): 01, EWS: 01 ]
- Chirang – 11 [ UR: 05, OBC: 03, SC: 01, ST(P): 01, EWS: 01 ]
- Udalguri – 11 [ UR: 05, OBC: 03, SC: 01, ST(P): 01, EWS: 01 ]
- Hallakandi – 11 [ UR: 05, OBC: 03, SC: 01, ST(P): 01, EWS: 01 ]
HOW TO APPLY DTE ASSAM Grade IV Recruitment:
i. Candidates are requested to apply online in the Official website of Directorate of Technical
ii. Education, Assam by logging into www.dte.assam.gov.in • Candidates are requested to read the “General Terms and Conditions to Apply carefully before filling the Online Application Form. The Online Application will start from 29.02.2020 and will remain open till 20.03.2020.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO APPLY:
1. Candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2020. However, the upper age limit is relaxable as per existing Govt rules.
2. There shall be usual reservation for SC/ST/STHIOBC/EWS Candidates including Women and PWDs (Person with disabilities) as per Govt. rules.
3. Schedule and other details of written test shal be uploaded in www.dte assam.gov.in
4. The candidate must upload the scan copy of the proof of Permanent resident of Assam (Voter ID/PRC), Qualifying examination, Age, Caste etc. along with recent passport size photograph and specimen signature at the time of online application.
5. The candidate must produce the Original of all the documents mentioned in SI, No.4 and submit self-attested copies of al the testimonials along with 3 (three) copies of selfattested recent Passport size photograph in due course of time which will be notified later in the Website
6. Applicants who are already employed must apply through their respective employer within the stipulated period mentioning the Unique Number generated against the submitted online application
7. No application either by Post or in Person shall be entertained by the office of the undersigned
8. Any change or amendment to this Advertisement will be posted on the above-mentioned website only
9. Incomplete defective applications shall be rejected without giving any intimation to the Candidates/applicants.
10. Submission of wrongfalse information in the online application may lead to cancellation of candidature of the candidate at any stage of the selection process
11. Department shall not be responsible for non-submission of application for problem in the network or any other reason.
12. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
13. The selected candidates will have to submit an Undertaking to the appointing authority that they will abide by the New Pension Rules of the Government
14. The advertisement will be implemented subject to approval by Govt. The undersigned reserves the right to rectify/modify the advertisement
SELECTION PROCESS DTE ASSAM Grade IV Recruitment :
a. Candidates will have to appear in a Written Test for selection and details will be uploaded in the website and published in the News Paper
b. No TA.D.A. shall be paid by the Department for attending Written test/Document verification
APPLICATION MODE: ONLINE
|Download DTE Assam Grade IV official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online for DTE Assam Grade IV Jobs||Click Here 29.02.2020|
|DTE Assam Official website||Click Here|
|More Job Related Update||AssamCarrers.com|
Please Check Official Notice Before Apply