IOCL Assistant Officer Recruitment 2020 | IOCL Finance Function Recruitment 2020 | Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2020 | Indian oil Assistant Officer Recruitment 2020
IOCL Assistant Officer Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Officer Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification: Application is invited from the citizen of Indian for filling up vacant posts of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Assistant Officer Posts. Before applying to this job, aspirants can check their eligibility in the following article. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in IOCL Department job applications that are collected by Online mode.
IOCL Assistant Officer Recruitment 2020
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Recruitment 2020 -Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. inviting Assistant Officer Job Online applications. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in IOCL’s latest job notification 2020 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Assistant Officer job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit, and application fee in our assamcarrers.com website. For more accurate information on this Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Assistant Officer job notification, read the following article.
Indian Oil Assistant Office Recruitment 2020 Highlight
The important details of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Assistant Officer Recruitment 2020 highlighted in the table below.
|Name of Post||Assistant Officer|
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job|
IOCL Assistant Officer Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IndianOil) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of ASSISTANT OFFICERS in the Finance Function.
Get daily job alerts
|Join our WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join us on a Facebook group||Click here|
|Like us on a Facebook page||Click here|
No of posts: N/A
Age Limit 31-03-2020
Age Limit Maximum 26 years
Graduates (any discipline) with minimum 55% marks (relaxed to 50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwBD categories) and having passed the CA/CMA Intermediate (or equivalent qualification from CA/CMA Institute) with at least three years of post-qualification (CA/CMA Intermediate) experience in the field(s) of Finance/ Accounts/ Taxation/ Cost Accounting/Auditing, etc.
* The articled training /practical training which is integrated into the curriculum of the respective institution shall not be considered as a valid experience for this purpose.
* Candidates having passed the final examination from CA/CMA Institutes will not be eligible.
Short-listing of candidates for the further selection process, comprising Personal Interview (Pl) & Group Discussion/Group Task (GD/GT), will be based on total
marks obtained in all the groups of CA/CMA Intermediate (or equivalent qualification from CA/CMA institute) by the candidate.
* Candidates may log on to website www.iocl.com for details regarding prescribed educational qualifications, age, eligibility criteria, application procedure, etc.
How To Apply IOCL Assistant Officer Recruitment 2020
Candidates need to submit their applications to IndianOil only through ONLINE mode.
Starting Date to Apply Online: N/A
Last Date to Apply Online: N/A
Tentative Date for Download Admit Card: Released soon
Important Links for the post of IOCL Assistant Officer Recruitment 2020
IOCL Assistant Officer Recruitment 2020 FAQs
How to fill the UP Scholarship application form online?
Applicants can fill the application form by following steps –
1. Visit the official website.
2. Click on the “Student” section given on the menu bar.
3. Select the relevant option (fresh / renewal login) from the drop-down menu according to the scholarship scheme applied for.
4. Log in with the registration no., password, and date of birth.
Candidates will be redirected to the page indicating the instructions related to application. Read all the instructions carefully.
5. Click the “Proceed” button provided at the end of the paper.
6. Hit the “Fill application form” section from the dashboard.
7. Application form will open.
8. Please enter all information with care in the application form.
9. Once all the details are filed click on “Submit” button.
10. Upload all the documents Which is needed in the application form.
11. Observe all the information entered in the application form before final submission.
12. Click on “Submit” button for final submission.
Take multiple printouts of the filled application form
How do I get my UP Scholarship application form online?
- SVAYEM Scheme Assam 2020 – Eligibility Criteria & Application Form
- Assam Orunodoi Scheme Apply– Arunodoi Scheme Eligibility, Application Form
- Excelcare Hospitals Guwahati Recruitment 2020: Apply For 40 Staff Nurse Vacancy
- ESIS Hospital Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply For 18 Sweeper Vacancy
- N.F. Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020, Online Application For 4499 Vacancy