Job for Assam police | Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 | Assam Police Stenographer Recruitment 2020 | Assam police Recruitment 2020 | Recruitment of Assam Police Junior Assistant |
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 – 204 Junior Assistant & Stenographer Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification: Application is invited from the citizen of Assam for filling up vacant posts of Assam Police Recruitment 204 Junior Assistant & Stenographer post. Before applying to this job, aspirants can check their eligibility in the following article. Assam Police career comes under the Government Sector Job in Assam. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Assam Police Department job applications that are collected by Online mode.
Job for Assam police Junior Assistant 2020
Assam Police inviting 204 Junior Assistant & Stenographer Job Online applications. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Assam Police latest job notification 2020 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Assam Police Junior Assistant & Stenographer job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee in our assamcarrers.com website. For more accurate information on this Assam Police Junior Assistant & Stenographer job notification, read the following article.
Job for Assam police, Junior Assistant and Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Highlight
The important details of Assam Police Junior Assistant /Stenographer Recruitment 2020 highlighted in the table below.
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant /Stenographer|
|Organization Name||Assam Police Department|
|Salary||14000-49000 (GP- 6200 )|
|Job Type||Assam Govt Job|
Assam Police Junior Assistant and Stenographer Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
Assam Police has released an employment notification for the recruitment to the 185 Junior Assistant posts and 19 posts of Stenographer (Grade-III) under Directorate of A.P.HQrs. and district police cadre.
1. Junior Assistant (A.P.HQrs): 15 [UR: 4, OBC/MOBC: 3, SC: 3, STH: 1, STP: 3, EWS: 1]
2. Junior Assistant (District Police): 170 [UR: 60, OBC/ MOBC: 38, SC: 8, STH: 3, STP: 16, EWS: 45]
3. Stenographer (Grade-III): 19 [OBC/ MOBC: 5, SC: 1, STH: 3, STP: 5, EWS: 5]
THERE WILL BE NO APPLICATION FEE.
Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January, 2020 (candidate must have born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982) .
Relaxation :Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
i) 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (H) &ST (P).
ii) 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
1. Junior Assistant (A.P.HQrs): The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer.
2. Junior Assistant (District Police): The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer.
3. Stenographer (Grade-III): The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
1. Junior Assistant (A.P.HQrs): Rs 14000-49000 (Pay Band No. 2) plus Rs. 6200-grade pay
2. Junior Assistant (District Police): Rs 14000-49000 (Pay Band No. 2) plus Rs. 6200-grade pay
3. Stenographer (Grade-III): Rs 14000-49000 (Pay Band No.2) plus Rs. 8700-grade pay
Written Test, Practical Test & Stenography Test (For Stenographer Gr III only).
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in.
Only online applications will be received with effect from 13/05/2020 and the last date of receiving applications will be 15/06/2020.
Starting Date of Online: 13/05/2020
Last Date of Online: 15/06/2020
Important Links for the post of Assam Police Junior Assistant and Stenographer Recruitment 2020
Assam Police Junior Assistant and Stenographer Recruitment FAQs
How to fill the UP Scholarship application form online?
Applicants can fill the application form by following steps –
1. Visit the official website.
2. Click on the “Student” section given on the menu bar.
3. Select the relevant option (fresh / renewal login) from the drop-down menu according to the scholarship scheme applied for.
4. Log in with the registration no., password, and date of birth.
Candidates will be redirected to the page indicating the instructions related to application. Read all the instructions carefully.
5. Click the “Proceed” button provided at the end of the paper.
6. Hit the “Fill application form” section from the dashboard.
7. Application form will open.
8. Please enter all information with care in the application form.
9. Once all the details are filed click on “Submit” button.
10. Upload all the documents Which is needed in the application form.
11. Observe all the information entered in the application form before final submission.
12. Click on “Submit” button for final submission.
Take multiple printouts of the filled application form
How do I get my UP Scholarship application form online?