NESAC Recruitment 2020: Apply for 110 Project Assistant Post:
NESAC Recruitment 2020| NESAC JOBS | NESAC JOB VACANCY | NESAC SALARY | Candidates are invited for appearing in Walk-In-Interview for the purely temporary posts of NESAC Project Assistants from 8 states of North Eastern Region of India under a project titled ‘Geotagging of assets created under NERTPS Programme of Central Silk Board’ sponsored by Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India.
Job Details NESAC Recruitment 2020 [110 Project Assistant]
Name of post: Project Assistant
No of posts: 110
Dates and place of Interviews for NESAC Recruitment 2020 [110 Project Assistant] given below:
The candidates should be having Graduate degree in any discipline or Diploma in any engineering subject from a recognized university/Institute obtaining minimum aggregate of 45% marks. The candidates should have basic computer knowledge. Operation of the Smart phones and Internet will be prerequisite criteria for selection of the candidates. Energetic and tech-savvy candidates will be preferred considering the job requirement.
Age of the candidates should not be more than 32 years.
How to Apply NESAC Recruitment 2020 [110 Project Assistant]:
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to directly come to the venue along with their Biodata (as per prescribed format) and all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in the Biodata along with a set of self-attested photocopies. Candidates who are already employed under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies will also have to produce the ‘No Objection Certificate’, in original, at the time of interview. In case the candidate fails to produce any of the above documents or if any information furnished in the Biodata is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed. The Biodata for m a t is hosted in the NESAC web-site www.nesac.gov.in
- Biodata should be neatly typed and then print-out to be taken. Hand written Biodata will not be accepted.
- Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the date of walk-in-interview. The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the biodata format carefully.
- Only Indian Nationals need to appear
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply
- Candidates attending the walk-in interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in the biodata along with a set of self-attested photocopies. Candidates who are already employed under central/state government, public sector undertakings or autonomous bodies will also have to produce the ‘no objection certificate’, in original, at the time of the walk-ininterview. In case the candidate fails to produce any of the above documents or if any information furnished in the application is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
For Latest Job: AssamCarrers.com