PDUAM Model Degree College Assam Recruitment 2020
PDUAM Model Degree College Assam Recruitment 2020 | PDUAM Model Degree College Assam Job 2020 | PDUAM Model Degree College Assam Recruitment Admit | PDUAM Model Degree College Assam Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
PDUAM Model Degree College Assam Recruitment 2020 – 5 Principal Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification: Application are invited from citizen of Indian for filling up vacant posts of PDUAM Model Degree College Assam Principal Posts. Before applying to this job, aspirants can check their eligibility in the following article. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in PDUAM Model Degree College Assam Principal job applications are collected by Offline mode.
PDUAM Model Degree College Assam Principal Recruitment 2020
PDUAM Model Degree College Assam Recruitment 2020 – PDUAM Model Degree College Assam Principal Job Offline applications. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in PDUAM Model Degree College Assam Principal latest job notification 2020 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the PDUAM Model Degree College Assam Principal job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our assamcarrers.com website. For more accurate information on this PDUAM Model Degree College Assam Principal job notification, read the following article.
PDUAM Model Degree College Assam Recruitment 2020 Highlight
The important details of PDUAM Model Degree College Assam Recruitment 2020 highlighted in the table below.
|Name of Post||Principal|
|Organization Name||PDUAM Model Degree College Assam|
|Salary||Rs.144200 – Rs.218200/- pm and other allowances with special allowance of Rs.2000/- pm.|
|Job Type||Assam Govt Job|
|Job Location||Hailakandi, Tinsukia , Cachar, Karbi Anglong, Tinsukia|
PDUAM Model Degree College Assam Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
Directorate of Higher Education, Assam has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 5 Principal posts in Model Degree Colleges.
1. Pandit Deendayal Upadhaya Adarsha Mahavidyalaya (Model Degree College) katlicherra, Hailakandi
No of posts: 01
2. Padmanath Gohain Baruah Model Degree College, Kakopathar, Tinsukia
No of posts: 01
3. Pandit Deendayal Upadhaya Adarsha Mahavidyalaya (Model Degree College), Borkhala, Cachar
No of posts: 01
4. Pandit Deendayal Upadhaya Adarsha Mahavidyalaya (Model Degree College), Deithor, Karbi Anglong
No of posts: 01
District: Karbi Anglong
5. Bir Raghav Moran Model Degree College, Doomdooma
No of posts: 01
55 years as per prescribed rules.
Rs.144200 – Rs.218200/- pm and other allowances with special allowance of Rs.2000/- pm.
Educational Qualification & Selection Process
(a) A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized University.
(b) Ph.D. Degree.
(c) Professor/ Associate Professor with total service experience of at least fifteen years of teaching research in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of Higher Education.
(d) A minimum of 10 research publications in CARE listed journals.
(e) A minimum of 110 Research Score as per Appendix-ll Table 2, as per UGC Regulation, 2018.
(f) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal in Appendix-III for direct recruitment of Professors in Colleges.
(g) A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/ Schedule Tribe/ Differently abled (Physically and visually differently abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility criteria of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying mark and without including any grace mark procedures.
(h) A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
DD of Rs.2000/- must be submitted in favour of Deputy Commissioner (Hailakandi/ Tinsukia/ Cachar/ Karbi Anglong)
How To Apply
Applications should be filled up in the Prescribed Performa issued by the D.H.E., Assam (which is available at D.H.Es web portal: https://directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in).
The applications must be submitted to the Deputy Commissioners, Hailakandi/ Tinsukia Cachar/ Karbi Anglong of the concerned district through proper channel within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication [22/03/2020] of this advertisement.
The soft copy of the application may be sent via Email to the concerned:
1. Deputy Commissioner, Hailakandi at [email protected],
2. Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia at [email protected],
3. Deputy Commissioner, Cachar at [email protected]
4. Deputy Commissioner, Karbi Anglong at [email protected]
Starting Date to Apply Offline: 22-03-2020
Last Date to Apply Offline: 06-04-2020
Important Links for the post of PDUAM Model Degree College Assam Recruitment 2020
PDUAM Model Degree College Assam Recruitment 2020 FAQs
How to fill the UP Scholarship application form online?
Applicants can fill the application form by following steps –
1. Visit the official website.
2. Click on the “Student” section given on the menu bar.
3. Select the relevant option (fresh / renewal login) from the drop-down menu according to the scholarship scheme applied for.
4. Log in with the registration no., password, and date of birth.
Candidates will be redirected to the page indicating the instructions related to application. Read all the instructions carefully.
5. Click the “Proceed” button provided at the end of the paper.
6. Hit the “Fill application form” section from the dashboard.
7. Application form will open.
8. Please enter all information with care in the application form.
9. Once all the details are filed click on “Submit” button.
10. Upload all the documents Which is needed in the application form.
11. Observe all the information entered in the application form before final submission.
12. Click on “Submit” button for final submission.
Take multiple printouts of the filled application form
How do I get my UP Scholarship application form online?