Director of Technical Education, Assam (DTE) has released the official notification of Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) -2020 for admission into Diploma Courses in the following State Government Polytechnics of Assam and Polytechnics outside Assam (against seat allotted by the Govt. of India)
Polytechnic Admission 2020 (PAT Exam) Apply
The aspirants who are curious to attain the diploma program in polytechnic colleges will come across the concept of Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 or Assam Polytechnic state level entrance exam which is managed through the decision of DTE (Directorate of Technical Education).
This entrance exam is organized per year to find admission to the polytechnic college in the state of Assam. Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 is conducted by DTE, Assam. Assam PAT is a polytechnic exam conducted once in a year to offer admission to the candidates in the Polytechnic Diploma courses. Admission will be offered to the test qualifying candidates into various polytechnic colleges or institutions situated in the state of Assam.
Polytechnic Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for admission into Diploma courses, a candidate must fulfill the following conditions
1. Must appear and qualify in the Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) for admission into Diploma Courses’ offered by State Council for Technical Education, Assam for the concerned academic session as notified by the DTE, Assam.
2. For admission into Diploma Courses, the candidate must pass the H.S.L.C. or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science as a compulsory subject with
3. 40% marks (in Average) in Mathematics and Science for General candidates.
4. 35% marks (in Average) in Mathematics and Science for SC candidates.
5. 33% marks (in Average) in Mathematics and Science for ST Candidates
Age Limit For Politecnic Exam 2020
|General||20 years 4 months on 31-12-2020|
|Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe||23 years 4 months on 31-12-2020|
|For Institutions outside Assam||20 years 4 months on 31-12-2020|
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Dates 2020
Important entrance exam events like Availability of online application form, Closing date of the application form and Examination date, etc.
Events Dates (Tentative)
|Availability of Online Application||01/03/2020|
|Online application closes|
|The issue of admit card||27/04/2020 to 08/05/2020|
|Date of Exam||10/05/2020|
|The announcement of the||result 1st week of June 2020|
|Counseling starts||1st week of July 2020|
An application fee of Rs.500/- [plus bank charges as applicable] is to be paid using “State Bank Collect” which facilitates payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Payment may also be made in cash at any State Bank of India after generating the Cash Deposit Form from “State Bank Collect’ in final step of Online Application. Further instructions will be available during the online application process.
Admission Test will be held in selected centers at Mangaldoi, Tezpur, Tinsukia and in Govt. Polytechnics/Institutions of Assam.
Assam Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2020
The Entrance Test paper will be about 2 hours duration candidates will be not given extra time so, complete paper within the provided time. The question paper will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions, objective type & Subjective questions.
- Type of Question: For Science & Mathematics it will be of Multiple Choice Questions and for General English & General Knowledge it will be Objective & Subjective.
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted only in offline mode (pen & paper based) test.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam is about 2 hours.
|Types of Question||Multiple choice questions|
|Subject||Mathematics & Science|
Assam Polytechnic Syllabus 2020
The study from the syllabus which will be comprised of the academic syllabus of the qualifying exam (10th or equivalent).
Assam PAT 2020 syllabus includes subjects like Mathematics & Science and General English & General Knowledge (for MOM).
Candidates should marks important topics of the syllabus and prepare short notes and revise them at the end of preparations this will help to score good marks.
How to Apply Assam PAT 2020 Exam
With the help of given below guidelines, candidates can fill their Assam Polytechnic application form.
- Visit the official website (www.dte.assam.gov.in).
- Click on ‘Online Application’
- Read the generated instruction and move forward to fill the application form.
- Now, click on ‘Click here to apply’ tab.
- The application form will display on your computer screen.
- Fill all the details carefully and upload the scanned image of photograph and signature (size should not be more than 100 kb in JPG format).
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and the system will generate the application number.
- Click on ‘Next’ to reach the payment mode.
- Select the payment mode and submit the requisite application fee.
- After the final submits, candidates can check their application status in the ‘Applicant login’ tab on the home page.
- Keep the hard copy of printed application form for future reference.
Polytechnic Admission PAT 2020 released. Stay tuned to this page, to Upcoming PAT Update
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
FOR LATEST JOB: AssamCarrers.com