State Bank of India Admit card Released for Junior Associate Posts:
SBI Admit Card 2020 | SBI Admit Hall Ticket 2020 | State Bank of India Admit card
State Bank of India recently released admit cards for all candidates who submitted online application against Junior Associate’s 8,000 Posts recruitment. SBI is going to conduct a Preliminary Exam for all candidates of Junior Associate post, applied candidates are able to download their admit card from this web-page for their examination. Without original admit card no one is permitted to appear the exam.
SBI Admit Card 2020 Released – Prelims Exam For 8000 Junior Associate’s Posts
Post Name: Junior Associate
Total Post: 8000
Admit Card Status: Available
Starting date of Admit Card Download: 11-02-2020
Closure date of Admit Card Download: 08-03-2020
Type of Exam: Online Computer Based Test
Date of SBI Prelims Exam: 22nd, 29th February, 1st and 8th March 2020
Date of SBI Main Exam: 19th April 2020
SBI Junior Associate Result (Mains + Final): June 2020
The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main exam) and test of specified opted local language.
1. Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Online Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer. No minimum qualifying marks are prescribed for individual test OR for aggregate score. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies. subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Exam from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored.
2. Phase – II: Main Examination: Structure of Online Main Exam would be as follows:
Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
3. Test of specified opted local language:
Those who qualify for selection and produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be subjected to any Language test. In case of others (qualified for selection), specified opted local language test will be conducted after provisional selection but before joining. Candidates not found proficient in specified opted local language would be disqualified.
4. Provisional Selection (Subject to qualifying specified opted local language). The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the aggregate marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) will be considered for preparation of the final merit list. Provisional selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the test (Main Examination).
5. Final selection: Final selection will be subject to-
(i) Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application.
(ii)Qualifying in test of specified opted local language, where applicable,
Results of the candidates who have provisionally qualified for selection will be made available on the Bank’s website.
Download Admit Card: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
For Latest job: Assamcarrers.com