Sikkim University Recruitment 2020 | Sikkim University Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 | Sikkim University Non-Teaching job 2020 | Sikkim University Job 2020
Sikkim University Recruitment 2020 – 11 Non-Teaching Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification: Application is invited from the citizen of Indian for filling up vacant posts of Sikkim University Non-Teaching Posts. Before applying to this job, aspirants can check their eligibility in the following article. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Sikkim University Non-Teaching job applications that are collected by Online mode.
Sikkim University Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
Sikkim University Recruitment 2020 – Sikkim University Job Online applications. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity at Sikkim University Non-Teaching latest job notification 2020 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Sikkim University Non-Teaching job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit, and application fee in our assamcarrers.com website. For more accurate information on this Sikkim University Non-Teaching job notification, read the following article.
Sikkim University Recruitment 2020 Highlight
The important details of Sikkim University Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 highlighted in the table below.
|Name of Post||Non-Teaching|
|Organization Name||Sikkim University|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job|
|Job Location||NERIWALM, Tezpur|
Sikkim University Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
Sikkim University, a Central University invites applications from eligible Indian citizens having requisite qualification for recruitment of 11 Non-Teaching vacancies.
Get daily job alerts
|Join our WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join us on a Facebook group||Click here|
|Like us on a Facebook page||Click here|
1. Deputy Registrar
No of posts: 01 posts
2. Technical Assistant (Lab)
No of posts: 02 posts
3. Laboratory Assistant
No of posts: 01 post
4. Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
No of posts: 04 posts
5. Laboratory Attendant
No of posts: 03 posts
Between 18 and 27 years with relaxation in upper ages for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD candidate as per GOI Rules.
[For Post 1. Not exceeding 50 years with relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs as per GoI rules.]
|Posts Name||Essential Qualification & Experience|
|1. Deputy Registrar|| i) Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system I followed|
ii) Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic level 10 and above with experience in educational administration
Comparable experience in research establishment and /or other institution of higher education
5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post
|2. Technical Assistant (Lab)|| Master’s degree in any Science subject;|
Bachelor’s degree in Science subject with 3 years’ experience in a University/College/ Research Institute in handling laboratory;
|3. Laboratory Assistant|| Bachelor’s degree in Science or another relevant field from a recognized Institute/ University;|
Diploma in the relevant field of Engineering/ Technology from recognized Polytechnic/ Institute;
ITI trade certificate possessing Class 10th standard with 5 years of work experience in the relevant field.
|4. Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|| i) Class 12th standard from a recognized Board/University|
ii) Typing speed of 40 wpm in English or 35 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
iii) Working knowledge of Word processing, spreadsheet, computer applications, etc.
|5. Laboratory Attendant||Class 10th standard (with Science as one of the subjects) from a recognized School/Board|
Application to be paid online as Group A ₹1000 for Group-A, ₹500 for Group-B and ₹300 for Group-C vacancies to be paid online.
1) The University reserves the right to:
(a) Draw reserve panel(s) against the possible vacancies in the future.
(b) Relax any of the qualifications/experience at its discretion, and
(c) Not-to fill up any or all the advertised posts on a regular basis.
2) Persons already in regular service should produce NOC from their departments at the time of interview.
3) SCs/STs/OBSs/PWDs/EWS may upload relevant certificates.
4) Relaxations to SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs as per GoI rules
5) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
6) Interested candidates may apply online through the University website www.cus.ac.in on or before 15.04.2020.
How To Apply Sikkim University Recruitment 2020
Apply online on prescribed format at Sikkim University website on or before 15/04/2020 for Sikkim University recruitment 2020.
Starting Date: 12/03/2020
Last Date: 15/04/2020
Important Links for the post of Sikkim University Recruitment 2020
Sikkim University Recruitment 2020 FAQs
How to fill the UP Scholarship application form online?
Applicants can fill the application form by following steps –
1. Visit the official website.
2. Click on the “Student” section given on the menu bar.
3. Select the relevant option (fresh / renewal login) from the drop-down menu according to the scholarship scheme applied for.
4. Log in with the registration no., password, and date of birth.
Candidates will be redirected to the page indicating the instructions related to application. Read all the instructions carefully.
5. Click the “Proceed” button provided at the end of the paper.
6. Hit the “Fill application form” section from the dashboard.
7. Application form will open.
8. Please enter all information with care in the application form.
9. Once all the details are filed click on “Submit” button.
10. Upload all the documents Which is needed in the application form.
11. Observe all the information entered in the application form before final submission.
12. Click on “Submit” button for final submission.
Take multiple printouts of the filled application form
How do I get my UP Scholarship application form online?
- DHS Chirang Recruitment 2020: Apply For 60 Doctor, Staff Nurse, ANM & Cleaner Vacancy
- Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2020: Download Call Letter @ Slprbassam.In (UB) & Constable (AB) posts
- Social welfare department Assam recruitment 2020: Apply For 37 District & Block Level Vacancy
- SSC Constable in Delhi Police Recruitment 2020: Apply for 5846 posts on ssc.nic.in- check details here
- Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 99 Women Soldier GD Posts @joinindianarmy.nic.in, 10th Passed Eligible