SSA Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply For 1842 CRCC Posts In Samagra Shiksha, Assam:
SSA Assam Recruitment , Assam has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 1842 posts of Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator (CRCC) under Samagra Shiksha.
Intending regular working Asst. Teachers of Government/Provincialised Elementary/ Secondary School of the concerned district or Contractual Asst. Teachers of Government/ Provincialised Elementary School engaged under SSA, Assam of the concerned district can apply for these posts.
Name of post: Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator (CRCC)
No of posts: 1842 posts
District-wise vacancies of CRCC Posts In Samagra Shiksha, Assam:
Kamrup Metro: 50
South Salmara- Mankachar: 19
Eligibility Criteria of CRCC Posts In Samagra Shiksha, Assam:
– Regular Teacher of Elementary Level OR Secondary Level (Excluding Subject! Teacher OR Post Graduate Teacher) of concerned district.
– Contractual Teacher working under SSA (Excluding State Pool Teacher) of concerned district.
– Teacher of same medium can apply against medium specific cluster.
– Single – Science Teacher/ Hindi Teacher/ Classical Teacher/ Arabic Teacher/ Sanskrit Teacher is not eligible.
– Teacher of Single! Double Teacher school is not eligible.
– Head Master/ Head Teacher is not eligible.
– Teacher from High PTR school is not eligible (in case of Lower Primary, PTR should not be more than 1:30, in case Upper Primary, PTR should not be more than 1: 40 and in case of High School, PTR should not be more than 1:40).
Age of CRCC Posts In Samagra Shiksha, Assam:
Maximum age is 45 years as on 1st January 2020.
Salary of CRCC Posts In Samagra Shiksha, Assam:
On attachment basis (salary to be drawn in the parent post of the incumbent).
Other allowances to selected CRCCs: No additional allowance will be provided except for Travelling Allowance as prescribed in the SR&FR of SSA,Assam.
Educational Qualification of CRCC Posts In Samagra Shiksha, Assam:
– Graduation from UGC recognized University with NCTE recognized professional qualification (2 year D.El.Ed./ B.Ed. etc)
– In case of Dima Hasao, Karbi Anglong and West Karbi Anglong districts, the minimum qualification is Graduation from UGC recognized University.
– In case cf Garo medium clusters of Kamrup and Goalpara districts, minimum qualification is Graduation from UGC recognized University.
– Computer Literate (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, Internet browsing etc).
– Candidate with experience (for at least 3 years) in SSA/ RMSA will get preference (excluding teaching experience as Asstt. Teacher in Govt/ Provincialised schools).
Important point of CRCC Posts In Samagra Shiksha, Assam:
– In case of more than one teacher selected f-om same school, the candidature of highest mark holder candidate will be accepted. The other lower marks holder candidate/candidates will de dropped and his/her/their candidature will be cancelled.
– The candidate should be young and energetic having social and lcadership skills as well as capable of extensive school visits and tours on mission mode and organizing training: workshops from time to time.
– Candidature will automatically be cancelled on submission of any false/fake documents‘information as and when detected.
How to apply Age of CRCC Posts In Samagra Shiksha, Assam:
The candidates will have to apply in written application in specific Format (sample copy of specific Application Format end Working Certificate are uploaded at official website- https://ssa.assam.gov.in) along with Working Certificate and the photocopy of all relevant documents and one passport size photograph to respective (working and applied) District Mission Office.
The last date of receipt of application at respective District Mission Office is 29.02.2020.
Candidates will have to give option of only one Cluster within his/her working district only in the application itself. However, authority reserves the right to decide the allotment of cluster.
Important Dates of CRCC Posts In Samagra Shiksha, Assam:
Date for Written test: The date for Written Test will be published et Notice Board of respective District Mission Office on or before 07.03.2020.
Date of Issue of Admit Card: On 07.03.2020 at respective District Mission Office.
Date of Verification of documents and Date of Interview: The date will be published at Notice Beard of respective District Mission Office along with list of shortlisted candidates for interview etc. on 13.03.2020.
|List of Vacant Cluster Resource Centers (CRCs):||Click Here|
| Application Format: ||Click Here|
|Working Certificate:||Click Here|