Vantage Circle Guwahati Recruitment 2020: App Developer, Backend Developer & Content Writer [5 Posts]
Vantage Circle Guwahati has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 5 App Developer, Backend Developer & Content Writer. The official notification for the post will be released. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill Application. The last date for this job is 31/03/2020. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Vantage Circle Guwahati. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Vantage Circle Guwahati App Developer, Backend Developer & Content Writer job notification 2020 fully. Vantage Circle Guwahati job applications are collected by OFFLINE Mode.
Vantage Circle Guwahati App Developer, Backend Developer & Content Writer Recruitment 2020
The detailed information on Vantage Circle Guwahati job notification 2020 has been given below and this Vantage Circle Guwahati recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the 5 App Developer, Backend Developer & Content Writer job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Assamcarrers.com website. However, for more accurate information on this 5 App Developer, Backend Developer & Content Writer job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article.
Vantage Circle Guwahati Recruitment 2020-Overview
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on Vantage Circle Guwahati Recruitment 2020 are updated right here. The important details of Vantage Circle Guwahati Recruitment 2020 highlighted in the table below.
|Vantage Circle Guwahati|
|Organization Name||Vantage Circle Guwahati|
|Category||Assam Govt. Job|
Details of Vantage Circle Guwahati App Developer, Backend Developer & Content Writer Recruitment 2020
Vantage Circle, an All-in-One Employee Engagement Platform and a SaaS solution for employee privileges. Currently, we have 8 of the top 10 Indian IT firms as our clients and have offices in Delhi, Bangalore and are expanding rapidly it’s team in Guwahati – Six Mile.
It has partnered with major eCommerce portals like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong, etc to provide customized deals and discounts to corporate employees in India.
Vantage Circle is looking for eligible candidates for the following post/s:
1. Mobile App Developer – Android
No of posts: 01
● Design and build applications for the Android platform.
● Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
● Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
● B-Tech/M-Tech/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
● Proven working experience of 2/3 years in software development and Android development.
● Experience in working with Android SDK, JAVA, Kotlin, JSON, Constraint-layout, REST, third-party libraries and APIs.
● Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
● Have published one or more Android Apps in the App Store will be an added advantage.
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
● Ability to learn and adapt to the fast-moving technology environment.
2. Backend Developer (Java/Scala)
No of posts: 02
● Qualifications: B.Tech/MCA/MSc(Comp Science).
● Reasonable knowledge of CS fundamentals. DS & Algos.
● Experience building highly scalable and reliable Java web applications.
● MYSQL and DB knowledge.
At least half of the following:
● Prior Java development experience.
● Experience of Test Driven Development (TDD).
● Serious drive to learn new technologies.
● Love of product development in addition to pure engineering.
● Experience with Linux as a development platform.
● Experience of building RESTful interfaces.
● Open Source, Git, Continuous Build and Integration.
● Functional Programming knowledge and eagerness to learn.
3. Content Writer
No of posts: 02
● Updating and writing creative contents on our products for both Web and App platform, Blog and brand building articles.
● Perform basic keyword research and create SO-friendly content as per business requirements.
● Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions
● Promote contents on social media platforms like – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram.
● Manage company’s social media presence and create relevant content to engage audiences.
● Develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
● Graduate with knowledge and understanding of the latest health and fitness-related topics, and the ability to write similar content.
● Candidate with good communication skills and professional proficiency in English would be preferred.
● A flair for writing fresh, consistent and customer friendly digital content.
● Ability to create quality content and make it available on various social platforms.
● Familiarity with SEO best practices and up-to-date with the latest trends in Content Marketing.
● Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles and formats for multiple audiences.
● Exposure to writing articles, blogging, social networking, and eCommerce solutions will be an added advantage.
● Freshers who are keen in writing can also apply.
How to apply Vantage Circle Guwahati App Developer:
Interested and relevant candidates can apply with CV / Resume to [email protected]
Last date of application: 31/03/2020
Advertisement Details: Click Here
For more job details please visit company website’s Jobs in Guwahati page
FOR LATEST JOB: AssamCarrers.com